Our client a major local construction company is currently looking to hire a Sales Representative to preparing monthly sales transaction reports and liaison between the management team and customer base. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic and will be based in their offices in Erbil.
- Preparing monthly sales transaction reports for the company’s Management.
- Interpreting and effectively demonstrate engineering, construction and technical terminology.
- Setting periodic sales targets.
- Presenting and explaining the company’s Construction profile and line of work to business partners.
- Working as a liaison between the management team and customer base.
- Preparing monthly activity and progress log for every individual client.
- Actively conducting business meetings with new and existing clients.
- Maintaining a progressive communication channel with the company’s clientele.
- Responsible for helping customers on product selection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, and/or any other related field is a plus.
- Must read, write, and speak Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Must have efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business-owners and decision-makers.
- Excellent time-management and oral communication skills.