Mselect is looking for a Sales Representative for one of its international clients in the Automotive sector to be based in Baghdad. Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- In collaboration with Sales Management and Marketing, transform the commercial business objectives into customers action plans and individual action plans and ensure successful deployment of these plans
- Target and qualify Customers/Prospects ( wholesalers, re-sellers, tire fitters, fleets, administrations, etc) , and optimize sales efforts in line with customers ambitions and company targets
- Achieve performance in Managing & executing sales of Bridgestone tires, other related products and services with Customers in line with the commercial policy
- Ensure customer satisfaction and improve sales efficiency by applying the company’s sales methods and tools: Action plan , CRM, Commercial policies, Customer training…etc
- Understand and identify the needs of customers and uncover opportunities
- Plan and organize efficiently the day to day activities: market tour, appointments, meetings, training, promotion activities, customer events, action plans, projects review, quotations follow-up, prescription , pricing, order intakes, contract forming, collaborative sales forecast, daily visit reports, weekly competition reports, etc.
- Collaborate with Customer Care to secure order processing is completed and Customer is provided the adequate commercial and technical support
- Effective collaboration with Marketing and the rest of the organization by providing them with, Customers, Competition, Copies/counterfeit and other market information, for the improvement of the marketing offer, the services offer, the commercial policy, the logistic offer, the quality of products and equipment, etc.
- University degree in Mechanical engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing
- Previous experience in automotive and/or or tire prescription, design, contracting,and/or maintenance is valuable
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Full knowledge of the sales process and good sales abilities
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Computer proficiency ( use of emails/ autonomy in computer configuration, use of Excel for offers & price lists analysis /use is a Must)
- Commitment to Company values
Main Performance Indicators:
New leads, Geographical and/or customer segment sales volume, profitability, payments, products mix, commercial efficiency, customer satisfaction, other measurable qualitative indicators related to customer actions.