Our client a major FMCG and distribution company is currently looking to hire a Sales Supervisor to be based in their offices in Erbil. The ideal candidate will manage the sales staff and coordinate several sales activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the Aria Sales Manager in achieving sales goals and objectives, usually by implementing and revising sales strategies and by directing and motivating the sales team
- Supervises and coordinates the daily activities of sales representatives engaged in promoting and selling a product by phone or mail
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques
- Supervise accounts receivables team in collecting balances
- Supervise field marketing and sales force
- Ensure merchandise ready to be displayed clean
- Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards
- Monitor local competitors
- Organize sales staff schedules
- Preside over staff meetings
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets
- Manage different departments in the store
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure