We are seeking ambitious and driven students to join the internship program with CHEVRON; our international oil & gas production client.The title of this project is: HR Program. This is a 3 month internship program. For the Business Management/ Administration department.
Support Chevron’s SCM department to develop tools to enhance SCM functionality with the assistance of relevant subject matter experts
We would expect the following deliverables from their work:
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Business Owner in the development of reports, “should cost analysis of goods and services” Cost of Goods and Services (COGS), SCM Value creation reports and validation, contract spend reports etc. Liaises with Contact Owners/Sponsor Groups in order to align and validate SCM’s contribution to reported “Value Creation”,
- Provide support to SCM SME’s to develop Procurement and Supply chain tools to assist in the SCM Business Management function. Plays key role in assisting Contracts Advisors in SCM.
- Identifies opportunities for developing excel based tools for the SCM function.
- Works with Finance and Contracts on developing and maintaining contract cost reports and assists the Contracts Advisors on engagement with Contract Owners on Contract status reports.
- Works with SCM functional team leads to prepare and monitor AFE’s and GO-113’s as required.
- Provide support to SCM Services Manager to develop tools to assist in facilities inventory management.
Experience and knowledge Project provides to Intern:
We would expect the selected intern to develop the following skills:
Intern will develop an overall knowledge of the SCM function in an international oil company.