MSELECT is looking to hire a Secretary for a telecommunications client to be based in Dubai.
This position is responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the Board of Directors handling office documents routing and distribution, sending faxes, routing mail, routing signatures, flight booking and hotel reservations as well as any other administrative tasks requested by Executive Office Manager or members of the board.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Handle office petty cash.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Arrange the travel plans and hotel reservations of the management and employees as well as apply for the necessary visas.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Board members and any other requested meetings to the CEO office.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- Record, compile, and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, and administrative functions for CEO Office.
- Review all business cards requests and forward to marketing.
- Follow up on all reports that have to be submitted to the Board Members and insure timely receipt
- Maintain and keep track of all document periodicals magazines in the board meeting room library.
- Maintain all original certificates, licenses, contracts, signed policies, major agreements in hard copy
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an Admin/Secretary.
- University degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Clerical and administrative tasks such as filing, archiving, retrieval of data.
- Proficiency in writing memos and report writing.
- Experience working with Large Corporation Organization Cultures.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees, clients, and upper management
- Phone System Routing & Telephone protocol.
- Governmental and official memos preparation.
- Ability to efficiently work on information gathering and information monitoring.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.