MSELECT is looking for a Security Manager for an international company based in Karbala. Candidate must have relevant experience within the field of safety and security and must speak Arabic and English at a professional level.
To manage and provide effective leadership to the security team and ensure that:
- Resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately.
- All physical security to all on site customers is delivered within company’s corporate security policy.
- All training needs are identified and processed promptly and are undertaken at the appropriate time.
- Performance Agreements, interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescale.
- Maintain the Security Operations Manual up to date for use by all on site security personnel to cover duties, individual instructions for each post; attendance; use of security equipment; dress standard; training etc.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure all incidents and accident reports are completed as per SOPs, and ensure this is done to a high standard within set timelines.
Security professional with a proven management experience within the security industry.
Good working knowledge of security best practice affecting the security role.
Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, and engagement skills.
Basic IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages and knowledge of electronic security systems.
Sound judgments and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents.
Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.