MSELECT is looking to hire a Travel Agency Manager for one of its major holding clients to be based in Erbil.
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Selling travel products and tour packages.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
- Fluency in English is a must, Kurdish and Arabic is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant.
- 5 years of experience in the same field.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.