MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Controlling Manager for an international oil operator in Erbil; successful candidate must possess at least 7 years’ experience working in cost controlling management or a similar background with oil and gas. Proficiency in English and Kurdish is required.
- The Head of Controlling leads the entire control team, overseeing all activities and ensuring smooth execution of functions.
- The Head of Controlling plays an important role in the business and is a natural leader who motivates,
- Manages, and controls the finance department for the purpose of developing efficiency with a view of optimizing the business’s profitability.
- Establishing a Cost Engineering Handbook as well as the Group Cost management, Practice and maintaining these as well as fostering the further development.
- Taking care of routine tasks: reconciliation of accruals, monthly costs stewardship, weekly progress reports, and handling invoice approval process.
- Ability to write complex cost-controlling procedures from scratch.
- Possess an extensive experience in the industry and able to express his/ her professional opinion in respect of cost estimations for oil construction projects.
- Have an experience of working with cost-engineers as a cost-engineer.
- At least 7 years’ experience working in cost controlling management.
- High professional education degree.
- Fluent English and Kurdish
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.