MSELECT are looking to hire a Recruitment Administrator in Basra. You will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to positions with client companies. You will work with client companies, build relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
You will attract candidates by advertising jobs in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You must be from Basra and have very good local knowledge. You will screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to our clients. You will also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
Typical work activities
Recruitment Administrator provides a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
This is a junior role so we are looking for a young and energetic candidate who can work with minim supervision. You must have a high level of spoken and written English.
You will be provided with full training and given a commission structure on top of the basic salary. The role is based in our Basra office.