Mselect is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for one of its oil clients to be based in Kurdistan with below details:
Supervises The Following Job Titles:
- Planned Maintenance
- Lead Electrician/Mechanic/Instrument Tech
- Electrician/Mechanic/Instrument Tech
- Camp Maintenance
- Total of 20 employees report to this position either directly / indirectly.
Provides professional supervision and coordination of maintenance on all equipment, vehicles, electrical systems, and instrumentation systems. This includes construction, fabrication, and any other maintenance work performed by maintenance operations.
Planning, scheduling, implementation, coordination, monitoring, and inspection of all work performed and assuring that the best and safest technology is used to accomplish this goal. Also reviews min/max levels in warehouse to assure timely delivery of spare parts.
- Supervises the maintenance, instrumentation, construction, fabrication, and electrical work performed by maintenance operations.
- Assures all work in assigned area is performed in accordance with established procedures and orders in a safe, efficient, and economical manner.
- Supervises maintenance personnel determining and documenting capability and aptitude.
- Inspects pre-fabricated piping and structural assemblies in fabrication shop and on site installation.
- Observes all work areas, all work procedures and all work performance to ensure that any safety equipment needed is available for use.
- Schedules and conducts monthly safety meetings to ascertain the existence of any safety problems and to introduce and explain any new safety procedures or equipment.
- Responsible for data collection, recording and analysis to ensure that all maintenance operations goals and schedules are met, to provide history of work accomplished and provide for the economical use of materials and supplies.
- Insure that adequate spare parts are in the warehouse in order to prevent needless downtime.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering required or 15 years’ experience in Petrochemical maintenance environment.
- H2S experience required.
- KRG experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic about operations roll.
- Ability to work effectively within team of operations and maintenance.
- Ability to work in multi-national workforce.
- Proven track record of training national staff while completing multiple tasks.