MSELECT is looking to hire a Store Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience for one of its international Retail clients in Duhok. The selected candidate will make sure the store follows the company’s standards.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
In order to achieve gross revenue goals assigned by the Company:
- To inform the personnel and create a job plan,
- To make sure the store follows Company visual standards.
- To ask for products from the headquarters according to store capacity
- Accepts the product supply created by the Central category department and makes sure the store team checks the received products.
- Keeps track of sales in order to figure out what products are not selling, demands transfers or fulfills transfer orders coming from the category department.
- Stores damaged or single units that are identified during transfers in a separate area in the store warehouse.
- Receives returns of defective products in accordance with the criteria determined by the Company, fulfills the transport of said products with the Regional Manager’s approval.
- Responsible for performing controls and checks listed in the audit form.
- Store Managers should write up an activity report at the end of the day and send it to the Regional Manager.
- Fulfills the implementation of visual standards throughout.
- The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store is opened and closed with at least one administrator and one employee present.
- The Store Manager receives all official documents that arrive at the store, notifies their Regional Manager and the related department at the Headquarters and immediately send the documents.
- Responsible for store inventory safety.
- Files a request to interview someone to the Human Resources Department if the Store does not have the normal amount of employees. Performs the interviews and transmits the interview results to the HR Department. The process of acquiring all the necessary documents from the candidate who is offered a job is completed by the Store Manager. Following the reception of the email from Personnel Affairs regarding the employment of the candidate, the Store Manager informs the new hire of their schedule. The store manager requests a uniform and ID tag for the new person from the HR Department.
- Provides the orientation training at the beginning of work on the employee’s first day. The Personnel Contract and all Appendices of the Contract are shared with the employee and then transferred to the Personnel Unit after it is signed. Identity Declaration of the new employee is made to the relevant authority. The new employee is given a new sales code. The store manager is responsible for training the employee, providing notifications on trainings and passing on information from the Headquarters to the employee.
- They are responsible for notifying the Regional Manager of any workplace accidents immediately and making sure the employee is accompanied to a facility where they will receive the necessary care.
- Evaluates changes on the duties and locations of the store personnel and finalizes this operation according to the approval from the Regional Manager.
- The Store Managers are also responsible for keeping an eye on the employees during their trial periods, providing them with feedback and in cases where the assessment by the Manager is negative, informs the Human Resources department of the departure of the employee. They are responsible for sending the trial period end forms and resignations to the Personnel department. For those employees who are resigning, a final interview is conducted and the results are shared with the Human Resources Department.
- High School graduate at minimum, preferably University Graduate.
- For men, must have completed military service.
- Minimum 5 years in retail with a minimum of 3 as an administrator
- Experience in managing teams of 10-15 people and inventory management
- Leadership capabilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Focused on sales.
- Available to work in a flexible schedule.
- Fluency in English and Turkish will be an advantage.