MSELECT is recruiting on behalf of our client which is an International Trading/ catering company we are currently looking for Supervisor (Indian/Filipino) to join their team in Erbil. Must speak English ; Arabic is a plus. Ideal to have experience of about 4-6 years.
- Enforce & support all training & development plans for all staff under his supervision as per company’s policy.
- Ensure that all restaurants/cafeterias under his supervision
- Monitor Labour by analysing store reports, labour scheduling, and labour productivity.
- Ensure understanding of security procedures in all stores under his supervision.
- Investigate any staff problems in his area refers the issues to the management for legal actions.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Assistants by providing information to through telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Support, coach, develop and motivate all team members, and peers, to build morale and ensure excellent discipline.
- Display excellent motivational leadership, delegation and mentoring in-order to facilitate customer satisfaction. Strive with your team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Examine and report operational problems.
- Maintain staff discipline and ensure they all comply with Company regulations.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly catering and business schedules
- Assist with product development
- Identify areas where cost efficiencies can be recognized
- Ensure the sales volume is in line with the set plan
- Supervise, Monitor and control POS team of the Outlet
- Ensure the POS’s are neat, clean and organized throughout each business day
- Monitor the POS sales and customer service operation to ensure the standard quality
- Maintains adequate inventory levels
- Provides essential soft training regarding product knowledge, Sales Policies and Procedures, and customer Orientation.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Tour the all AVESTA outlets and all related areas frequently, ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards
- Check stock levels, and prepare requisitions
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of AVETSA.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance during shift.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Follows AVESTA operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Could be assigned for extra assignments by his immediate Manager.
Qualification / Education Level :
Diploma or Bachelor degree
Special Skills, if any:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Team building skills
- Communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
- Energetic, creative, Committed, Self-Dependent, Team Player
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of the retail environment