- Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of an organization’s supply chain or a supply chain services company
- Lead and manage production planning, customer service,
- purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas are required
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain staff
- Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in supply chain related duties
- Understand customers’ needs, service those needs, and maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities
- Manage vendor relationships (e.g., third party logistics)
- Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives
- Oversee organization wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services
- Manage / coordinate the sales and operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
- Develop and / or participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization
Skills and Qualifications
5-7 years of experience in the same field.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management or similar required.
Must be completely fluent in English and Arabic.