MSELECT is looking for an Administrative Assistant for one of its international clients in Erbil. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and liaise with designated members of staff at the MNR, as and when required to do so. Their activity will be to represent the company and receive and either respond to or re-direct any requests for information or queries from subcontractors wishing to register with the MNR.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate must be confident, well-spoken, polite and able to handle different types of questions and demands.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a professional institution, preferably in sales/customer relations type role
- Fluency in English and Kurdish
- University degree