Our client is looking for an Online Marketing Intern for the summer of 2015 and maybe longer. You will assist our Marketing Manager in building our brand, research the market and opportunities; develop new business and support in promoting the website platform to new customers.
The company has recently launched and its mission is to become the largest online market In Iraq for it’s particular business in a very short space of time, they also have aggressive plans to launch throughout the Middle East.
This is a very exciting role for an energetic, Internet savvy, hardworking, self-managing individual. The Online Marketing intern will be based in Baghdad.
What the company expects:
We will expect you to come up with ideas on how to do things better, how to create propositions that bring more value to our users and how to put them into action. You will work directly with the team, so you will have a chance to argue for your ideas and make them happen. Your job will include:
- Finding new leads, coming up with creative ways of sourcing them effectively and efficiently
- Approaching potential users, customers or sponsors
- Closing deals with new or existing partners
- Working with existing partners on new deals
- Making new products suggestions
- Adding information to the website
- Social media advertising and networking
What we are looking for:
- You are looking to complete a 3-6 month internship as part of your studies in business, economics, marketing, communication or similar
- First professional experiences in Online Marketing
- You have graphic designing skills
- You have strong interest for the Internet, online/offline marketing processes and working in a start-up environment
- Experienced with Excel and the MS-Office package
- Keen on showing and growing your analytical skills
- Love to crunch numbers
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, able to present to clients
- You are looking to get first insights into the way a startup company operates and promotes their product.
- You love thinking of new and refreshing ideas to help promote the company brand.
- You can multitask.
- You can swim on your own when thrown into the deep end.
- You love creative writing and diving into topics that are completely new to you.
- You are relentless when it comes to finishing the job and grinding away at issues.
- You are able to present yourself professionally at events and other public occasions.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and excellent attention to detail
- Proven achiever who can get things done autonomously
- Strong problem-solving and analytical, data driven skills
- VERY HIGH level of written and spoken English and Kurdish, Arabic an advantage
What we offer:
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will- make a difference
- Business development at its best – learn how founders work
- Transport Allowance.
- Work based commission