We are urgently looking to hire a Territory Marketing and Sales Manager for Expanded PolyStyrene (EPS) products with minimum of 5 years of experience for one of our international Petrochemical clients to be based in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Establish and maintains contact with existing and potential customers directly or through network, to identify sales opportunities on Expanded PolyStyrene (EPS) products.
- Gather information on and monitor competitors’ activities (prices, procedures, credit facilities) in the assigned region and recommends appropriate analysis to the Global Sales Director in formulating marketing strategy to maintain competitive edge.
- Plan long, medium and short term sales strategies. Includes studying the assigned region and formulating policy proposals for long term sales based on EPS products and market requirements.
- Provide input on customer solutions offerings related to enhancing reliability and operational effectiveness for Expanded PolyStyrene (EPS) products.
- Responsible for providing technical consulting and commercial support to ensure Sales targets are met in defined territories.
- Participate in development of existing and new products based on market needs and opportunities.
- Stay informed on EPS industry trends and standards.
- Discuss with potential and existing clients their requirements in light of product availability, discusses provisions, incl. quantity, quality, price, duration of contract, shipping terms, price revisions, phase out procedures, payments.
- Attend regional petrochemical industry conferences, seminars and exhibitions to establish and develop strong and direct relationships with customers.
- Conduct periodic regional performance reviews and takes appropriate actions as necessary.
- Record and maintain client data and update the database on a regular basis.
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in business marketing, economics or related field.
- 5 years of experience as Expanded PolyStyrene (EPS) sales manager in BASF, ENEOS, Shinho, Loyal, Taita, LG or Samsung Companies.
- Deep understanding of latest trends on EPS products.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in executing sales strategies.
- Ability to close open opportunities, and utilize the sales process effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (internal/external).
- Experienced commercial negotiator.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or as part of a team.
- Fluency in Serbian and English Language.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.