Mselect is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of its clients in the telecom sector
- Suitable candidate would be responsible for tapping untapped markets in the UAE Telecom business sector
- Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the company's products and services, and develop and implement long-term and strategic marketing plans.
- Monitor, report and grow the success of company plans and product offerings, analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies.
- Establish, implement and report on appropriate milestones and metrics in support of the company's marketing strategies and plans.
- To establish and maintain good relationship with the mid-level directors of important operators, key industry distributor and value agent. To communicate effectively with the customers mentioned above about technology and market.
- To come up with product planning suggestions through customer requirements acquisition and analysis.
- To participate in regional grand integrated marketing activities; to be responsible for product presentation, technology guidance, technology questions-corresponding and other technology supporting work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- English
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills