about 2 months ago
MSELECT is looking to hire a Cost and Planning Lead for a consultancy client in Erbil, candidates must have at least 5+ years of experience managing costs and working with suppliers, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
This position will be responsible for developing, planning, implementing/executing and tracking all the key brand plans for the management category/brand assigned so as to meet the defined business objectives of sales, profit, market share and category.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and strengthen the brand’s strength in the minds of the consumers through advertising, media, digital, influencer marketing and other marketing vehicles.
- Develop short-term and long-term business and marketing plans for the assigned brand(s) built on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives of topline, bottomline, market share, category/brand penetration.
- Develop, Implement and Execute the plans to re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category to meet the overall business objectives; Monitor and track the progress of these plans/projects.
- Track and Analyze the business performance in terms of KPIs of volume, profitability, market share, penetration, including financial, competitive and research analysis and recommend plans to strengthen/ improve the performance.
- Lead the planning, monitoring, execution and evaluation of advertising media, digital, promotions, price, packaging, in-store, direct-to-consumer trial generation and PR programs.
- Lead and develop annual marketing plan to deliver defined business strategies supporting sales of associated brands Utilize, track and plan the Promotion and Advertising budgets based on strategic priorities.
- Work in close collaboration with sales, finance, medical affairs, regulatory, manufacturing and distribution functions to sense and be in touch with business conditions and trends on the ground so as to be able to respond with agility at all time.
- Accountable as a Sustainability Champion across categories to drive the Sustainability operating plan by anchoring nutrition plan initiative and ensuring physical access through penetration.
- Procurement professional with 5+ years of experience managing costs and working with suppliers.
- Adept at problem solving and considering the commercial implication of proposals and contracts.
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, collaboration skills.
- Strong English and Kurdish communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) is a must.
- Proactive and collaborative while able to provide independent, objective viewpoint based on data, business experience.
- Creative in developing solutions and applying new techniques with an entrepreneurial mentality.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.