MSELECT is hiring a Chemical Engineer for an oil service client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Kurdish.
Chemical engineers use their knowledge of science and mathematics to improve processes and equipment used in processing chemicals and find solutions to the problems many industries face. They analyze processes and data, perform research and tests, and develop plans to optimize plant operations.
- Able to carry out lab work to develop and improve both new and existing products; this can include developing formulations in the lab, testing material made from a quality and performance point of view, and then reporting the results of this work.
- Excellent understanding of the composition, properties, reactions, and structures of chemical substances.
- Well understanding with refining analytical methods (physical properties, elemental analysis, Cetan Number, Density, Octane number, …etc)
- Familiarity with the oil refining process.
- Understanding process safety
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related science
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process