MSELECT is hiring a Deputy Operation Head for an international power plant client in Lebanon. Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the gas turbine combined cycle power plant operation and be fluent in English.
- The eligible candidate shall have total experience in the gas turbine combined cycle power plant operation of at least 8 years.
- The deputy operation head shall also be able to document his work as gas turbine combined cycle power plants shift supervisor for 3 years
- Should have deputy operation head in similar works for a period of time not less than 3 years.
- The reference power plant capacity shall not be less than 200MWe.
- The HRSG system in the reference plant of the candidate shall be of at least double pressure type.
Language of communication
- Candidates must have good command of both written and spoken English.
- French will be of additional advantage.
- Technical University graduates.
- Degree (Bachelor of Engineering Degree, Master of Engineering Degree) in the area of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.