MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Supervisor for a major telecom client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role. Fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Perform Mid-year and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Track department budgets.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures and respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Manage health and life insurance programs.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.