MSELECT is looking for an Electrical Engineer for a major industrial and distribution group in Baghdad, minimum 3 years of experience in Factory and building electrical maintenance. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Supervise, monitor and execute all periodic, preventive and emergency maintenance activities for all buildings, equipment and production lines of the company in coordination with direct supervisor in order to minimize and cancel any downtime or possible breakdowns related to electrical matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow-up and control of maintenance and repair operations for electrical failures in equipment and production lines and work to reduce all obstacles affecting performance efficiency in coordination with the maintenance supervisor.
- Implementing periodic electrical maintenance schedules in coordination with direct supervisor to ensure effective operation of lines and high performance.
- Conduct electrical maintenance activities of production lines according to work plans and schedules to ensure proper operating and operation and prevent any hindrance to the production process.
- Prepare weekly reports on the programs of various production lines showing the daily operating hours, hours of failure and downtime, their causes and deviations in the daily program of products and procedures that have been addressed or are required to be addressed.
- Provide all services and needs and address them correctly, efficiently and professionally, in order to achieve the ultimate goal of achieving the objectives of the department and meeting deadlines.
- Completion of periodic maintenance and preventive electrical programs on time to ensure the readiness of equipment and production lines and achieve the maximum level of efficiency in the operating programs by reducing downtime and breakdowns in the production lines.
- Follow up material management with regard to orders for equipment, spare parts, pumps, engines and generators.
- Ensuring the reliability, validity and effectiveness of machines through conducting periodic field inspection.
- Provide technical advice to the production department staff on the optimal use of machinery and equipment in order to increase efficiency and reduce the occurrence of breakdowns.
- Contribute to efforts related to the study and analysis of the use of machines, maintenance requirements, powers of the machines ... etc. to make the right decisions and judgments related to the use of machines, their appropriate technical specifications, their durability, etc.
- Ensure the availability of equipment and consumables related to maintenance in a manner that ensures the smooth operation of the process and the availability of all materials, equipment and spare parts.
- Perform general electrical maintenance of buildings and factory facilities and utilities and ensure the availability of any spare parts or equipment.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- minimum 3 years of experience in Factory and building electrical maintenance
Competencies & KPIs:
- Technical Knowledge of Company Products
- Technical Knowledge in Manufacturing Procedures
- Knowledge in Quality Systems
- Knowledge in Maintenance Scheduling
- Knowledge in Production Lines Specifications
- Knowledge in Maintenance Principles and Spare parts
- Communication Skills
- Resource Utilization
- Maintenance plans compliance 100%
- Machines effectiveness and efficiency 90%
- Maintenance Quality 100%
- ISO System
- Food production lines
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting proces