MSELECT is looking for a Head of Distribution North for a well- known industrial company based in Sulaimaniya with headquarters in Erbil. Candidate must have relevant experience within the field of sales or marketing, hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline and must speak Kurdish, Arabic and English at a professional level.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Iraq.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the company’s standards.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of the sales team to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and targets and administer the plan.
- Travel between the different offices in Northern Iraq.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.