MSELECT is looking to hire a Marketing Manager for a trading client in Baghdad, candidate must have at least 8 years experience in marketing. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Responsible to manage marketing activities that targeting to add more values for the customers, clients and partners than competitors and achieve a position of unique advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual and Quarter marketing plan and budget in conjunction with the sales department.
- Conduct Market Share studies and report the study outcomes to the management on quarterly basis.
- Conduct ROI analysis to the marketing activities
- Issue reports for all marketing activities and submit it to the management on monthly basis.
- Recommend to the management the needed actions based on market study results (i.e. price increment, price reduction, promotion time, etc.)
- Implement the marketing operations on ERP or any other equivalent recommended system
- Develop the company website to be interactive site which can serve more than one operation.
- Responsible for the marketing activities of company products and services to the right market for all branches in Baghdad, Erbil and Najaf.
- To generate and execute marketing activities that assist sales efforts to create product and brand awareness and help achieving assigned targets.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Develop pricing and segmentation strategy in coordination with the sales manager.
- To participate in setting the agreement with the future partners
- Intensive Follow up with the partner regional offices on all related marketing issues and imbed their ads, brochures, product pics in the company profile and social media campaigns.
- Develop marketing guidelines on annual basis
- Develop and implement product pricing to the sales quote system based on mark-up set by finance to actual materials and labor costs and compared to the competitive products in the local market.
- Ensuring the tariffs implementation
- Implementation validation of tariffs within all products life cycle
- Performing other duties as and when requested by the direct management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA is preferred.
- 8-10 Years of experience in Marketing.
- 5-7 Years of Experience as Marketing Manager.
- Strategies into action planning.
- Budgeting and ROI analysis.
- Competition awareness.
- Building business relationship.
- Campaigns management skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Content marketing aptitude.
- Digital and social marketing aptitude.
- Marketing / Sales cross functioning.
- Accounts management and customer’s relation.
- Leadership management skills.
- Marketing terminology.
- Market Awareness and Analysis.
- Ability to travel domestically several times each year.
- Experience in Customer Retention Management.
- Marketing knowledge.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process