MSELECT is looking to hire a Project/Logistics Coordinator for an international logistics company based in Basrah. Minimum 5 years of logistics experience is required, Fluency in English is a must.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of clearance, transport, and delivery, specifically with regard to customer priorities and satisfaction. We like to encourage repeat business among our customers, so we take customer service seriously. Everyone in the logistics department is responsible for responding immediately to customer questions and complaints and for notifying customers about any delays in the delivery schedule. Staying on top of all accounts and coordinating with other departments are essential qualities to possess in this position.
Logistics Coordinator responsibilities:
- Manage the documentation preparation process for all new shipments.
- Prepare logistics job orders and identify the scope of work for each logistics job.
- Communicate with shipping line to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments’ documents.
- Arrange deliveries plans for all shipments and communicate the same with the client.
- Review the shipment documents and confirm compliance to cargo and CC process requirements.
- Track and analyze shipments clearance and delivery time to ensure meeting the clients agreed set of KPIs.
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the appropriate channels, coordinate with other department to ensure adequate response to client enquiries.
- Ensure quality of all services and processes within the agreed terms with clients.
- Data entry and strong excel skills, document control and documentation handling.
- Analytical skills.
- Communications skills / English is a must.
- Strong background in Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain, key account management, and logistics / project logistics.
- 5 years’ experience in logistics.